Where Story meets Spirit.
- in a creative rut or experiencing writer’s block
- a writer struggling to put your heart on the page
- longing to tap into your inner wisdom
- interested in connecting with your creative soul
- wanting to dive deeper into spiritual practices
- wandering in the wilderness of your life
- seeking to learn your spirit language
- yearning for a deeper connection with the Divine – or with yourself
Creative Spiritual Direction could be for you!
Spiritual direction is the art of companioning people as they journey toward a deeper relationship with the Divine.
It’s one hour a month in which I hold space for YOU by offering:
- deep listening
- a contemplative presense
- creative practices
- discernment tools
- meaning making
- an exploration of your wild and growing edges
Join me at the intersection of creativity and spirituality.
Spiritual Direction is NOT:
- Religion. You bring your own connection to your own God, Gods, Goddess, Divine, Spirit, Ground of All Being, Bright One, Exalted, Great Spaghetti Monster. Spirituality has no dogma, no creed. I identify (at the moment, for this is always shifting) as a Unitarian Universalist Presbyterian Pagan, and believe that Truth and Meaning can be found in any faith—or no faith.
- Therapy. I am not trained to treat depression, anxiety, PTSD, or any diagnosed illness.
- Coaching. I companion you as you find your Truth, in your time, in your way. I offer tools, listening, and the occasional gentle guidance as I name your options or repeat back to you what I am hearing or noticing in your story.
- Tea-spilling, bitch sessions, or friendship circles. This is your time to share. My time to listen. And what happens in Spiritual Direction stays in Spiritual Direction.
My rate is $75 per session.
I am currently enrolled in the Spiritual Direction Certification program with Cherry Hill Seminary.
If you are interested in doing Spiritual Direction work with me, schedule a free 30-minute discovery session. You may also email me at email@example.com.